Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Saturday 16 May 2009

Let's communicate!

Some useful expressions when you ...

  • need help
  • want to check you have understood
  • want to ask someone to say something again
  • want to check that someone has understood you
  • give yourself time to think
  • want to add something
  • want to say something another way
  • want to show that you are interested
  • want to change the subject
  • do not want to sound dumb.
Let's communicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From all the continents!