Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Proud of my students!

With my 9th grade students, we worked on the different missions some animals had in WWI.

We learnt many things! You can find their posters and films here:

http://chagall-col.spip.ac-rouen.fr/spip.php?article891

Monday, 1 February 2010

My Valentine's Day Minibook

My Valentine's Day Minibook

For some instructions on how to fold the minibook, click here.

5 comments:

  1. hi, i can't find the word n° 8 to unscramble, I even tried an anagram website. So I guess there might be a mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no mistake! It is the word 'February'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh! i feel stupid! :P (and wonder why the anagram site didn't find it!)
    thanx a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! I could have made a mistake! I really did not mind checking my minibook again at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Thank you for this mini book, it's great !!! but I can't find the instructions to fold it .......the link seems to be broken......Could you help ? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

From all the continents!


Jane Austen quotes

There was an error in this gadget

Quotes - quotes4all.net

Music

www.ourstage.com