Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Saturday 16 October 2010

Interactive Game - Halloween with Wendy the Witch

Revise some vocabulary related to Halloween and hobbies with Wendy the Witch!

Interactive Game - Halloween with Wendy the Witch

Note: This game does not work with Mozilla Firefox.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful game!
    Your work is really appreciated!!!


    Thanks a bunch ,hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your message, Victoria!
    I really enjoyed making this game!

    ReplyDelete

From all the continents!