Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Thursday 24 February 2011

Project 9 - Introduce the staff at your school

Note: All the lessons have also been uploaded separately.

Here are the Powerpoints to help you with the project:

Lesson 1 - Introduce Yourself / Introduce Someone (Powerpoint)
Lesson 2 - What do you like doing in your free time? (Powerpoint)
Lesson 3 - What do they do for a living? (Powerpoint)
Lesson 4 - Giving Directions (Powerpoint)

Project 9 - Introduce the staff at your school

No comments:

Post a Comment

From all the continents!