Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Sunday 17 May 2009

English Proverbs and Sayings (Part 4)

Eleven English proverbs and sayings (completed version + cut and paste version):

  1. All cats are grey in the dark.
  2. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
  3. A rotten apple spoils the barrel.
  4. A stitch in time saves nine.
  5. Better lose the saddle than the horse.
  6. Burn the candle at both ends.
  7. Don't judge a book by its cover.
  8. Dogs of the same street bark alike.
  9. Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
  10. Love me, love my dog.
  11. Teach an old dog new tricks.

English Proverbs and Sayings (Part 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From all the continents!