Visitors



Don't forget to visit my website!

Native Speakers' Corner

Dear Native Speakers!

I really need your help! I am looking for authentic recordings. Click
here if you wish to help me! I will then upload the recordings on my school's website (have a look at it here!). Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Sunday 17 May 2009

English Proverbs and Sayings (Part 5)

Eleven English proverbs and sayings (completed version + cut and paste version):
  1. There's a black sheep in every flock.
  2. Like father, like son.
  3. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
  4. Between the devil and the deep sea.
  5. There's no smoke without fire.
  6. Strike while the iron is hot.
  7. It takes two to tango.
  8. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
  9. Once bitten, twice shy.
  10. One man's meat is another man's poison.
  11. Let not the pot call the kettle black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From all the continents!